Friday, December 31, 2010

Year 4 - Here we go!

Hello Everyone! As you can tell from my title, this will be my 4th year with BJP. I'm excited to continue this coming year. Not sure what I'll be doing, I have one more to do for this year. Maybe I'll finish it today and slip under the wire. I don't know what shape or theme I'll do. My first year, I did 5X7, 2nd year were circles, 3rd year were angels what should the 4th year be? Maybe one big picture done in sections, maybe ornaments, maybe ATC size. Anyway, it will be fun to see all the newbies and be inspired by them and the past participants. I just love looking at all the pieces. They have been wonderful. I don't spend a lot of time on the computer, so I'll say up front, I might not leave a message but I will visit each of you as often as I can. I appreciate all the work everyone puts into their pieces. Thank you for a new advenutous year. I look forward to seeing everyone grow, including me!