Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm Baaaaakk...!

Well, I could not resist the Clarion Call of the 2011 Bead Journal Project, so here I am again. Theme? Ehhh... never had one yet, why start now? Size? I liked last year's 3 x 3 squares, but maybe I'll try a different shape this time around. I still have a couple left to finish for 2010, but that won't stop me from moving ahead into 2011.

By way of introduction, my name is Lois, and I've been with BJP since the beginning, although I had to drop out around the middle in year 2. I believe that 2010 will be the first that I will actually complete all 12 pieces, but whether I have done all 12 or not, I've gained so much and learned so much by beading something each month if I possibly can.

I've always been inspired by everyone in the Bead Journal Project, and I can't wait to see what all of you wonderful artists, newcomers and old hands alike, will come up with. This is a wonderful community. I'm delighted to be a part of it once more.

-- Lois