Saturday, December 18, 2010

Introducing myself....

Hi everyone,
I, too, am new to the Bead Journal Project. I have followed Robin Atkins' blog for a couple of years and finally got up the courage to join. I work primarily in the fiber arts world but am willing to try any craft at least once. The evidence of this is in my studio....affectionately called the TFZ (testosterone free zone) since my family is composed of males and me. I have done some bead embroidery and simple beaded jewelry and am looking forward to the discipline of a monthly deadline. I will be using crazy quilt squares as my starting point for my bead journal. For inspiration, I am hoping that the DH got me a couple of the beading books that were on my Christmas list!!!!

I am looking forward to "meeting" all of you.
Dawn