Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hello

I am new to the BJP. I have followed this project and the BJP blogs from the very beginning but never dared to take part, mainly for two reasons. First, because I thought what I was able to do as a beginning bead embroiderer might not be good enough and, second, because I was not sure whether I would be able to finish the pieces in time. Over the years I have learned. I learned that this project is really not about competition but about individual developement, about improvement, taking one step at a time, baby steps. Making the commitment of doing a piece a month will keep me working and as long as I am working I will learn, even if I should not be satisfied with the finished pieces.
So I decided for a size and choose a theme. I am looking forward to this new experience.

Helga E.