Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hello Again!

There was some confusion over which blog I would be posting to... Looks like I'm here for good now. :- )

I'm excited about starting the new year's worth of beading projects. I feel very good about the ten I've completed so far for 2010. It's going to spill over into the new year but I'm confident that I will complete the set of 12. While I found my diamond shape stimulating this year I want to try something different. I suspect I'll go with a simple circle within a square or possibly a square within a square. What I mean by that is that I'll start with a square piece of fabric, probably about 4", and then bead a shape within. I'm going to use color as my inspiration this year. I've learned that when everything else fails, color moves me. So there should be no excuses this year!

Sue

From the Magpie's Nest