Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I am new to the BJP project, I have been following it for about two years though through Susan Elliott's blog. so i am familiar with what goes on here.
I am primarily a crazy quilter but I tend to gather hobbies the way some people gather friends on facebook!
anyway I am excited to be here amongst such a talented group of people and I hope I can keep up.

i chose the E.E. Cummings poem; i carry your heart with me, as a thread to hang my project on. the poem has been one of my favorites and it really does tie together my life for the last year.

I carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)
I am never with out it
(wherever you go, I go, my dear and whatever is done by only me, is your doing, my darling)
I fear no fate( for you are my fate, my sweet)
I want no world ( for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has meant
and whatever a sun will allways sing is you.
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root
and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life.
which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and it is the wonder that is holding the stars apart.
I carry your heart
( i carry it in my heart)