Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Challenge

It was exciting to read the things this group has done and to have the opportunity to be a part of it this year is something I am grateful for. I look forward to the inspiration I get from seeing the work of other artists and reading their thoughts about their creative journey. The added bonus is reading how artists actually create some of their work. This is an education possible nowhere else.
I am new to using the computer and the many resources available through it, so this too will be a challenge.
Thank-you to all of you who are making this possible. The beauty of your work and your ability to learn the new technologies have helped me believe it is possible for me. Bottom line though is that your art is beautiful and I want to be a part of it.
Best wishes to all of you for creative, happy, new year.