Saturday, January 8, 2011

My first year in BJP

Hi All,
I'm new to the BJP this year. There was a sharp learning curve for using the Google account, and figuring out how to post to this blog. Sigh...

DH and I just got back from a three-week trip, and I leave again tomorrow for Callaway Gardens School of Needle Arts. So I haven't settled down to starting my January BJP "page". I have been thinking and journaling ideas for my project(s) and have decided to explore layers and color this year. Since I would like to do the BJP pages in conjunction with a Master Craftsman in Color through the Embroirders' Guild of America, the exploration of color will be my primary focus.

I'm looking forward to actually producing work instead of just imagining it. The BJP will give me the push I need to get projects done.

Here's to a fruitful and prosperous New Year!

CathieB