Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March

My March piece can be seen on my blog here.  It really is this blue.  The polymer clay face cab came from a lot I bought on Ebay, I think, but as with all of them, too long ago to be able to acknowledge the artist properly.    The found object this month is, quite literally, something I found on the floor.  I have no idea how it came to be in my house, I'd never seen it before!  It is a millefiore-style glass button, cut on an angle, and it matched the face so beautifully that I just had to use it.  I love blue so I had lots of blue beads in the stash, in fact many more than I could sensibly use in an ATC sized piece.

It is finished with my usual encrusted edge.

Next month is going to be slightly different - still a face and a found object, but slightly different!