Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another one done!

How can it be April already??? I think this year is going to be a learning curve for me. Hopefully next year I will be a little better organized and get more accomplished.

This month I made one of my favorite fish cuff's. This is .hmm..maybe the 6th one of these I've made. Each time a new fish. Each time my technique improves. It's kinda fun to look back at them and see how each one improves. The first one I did I didn't even make my fish, I used a iron on fish and created a scene around it. So these creatures have evolved for sure. And I already am working in my head the changes I will make on the next one. Maybe by the 50th one I will be satisfied and not have to make any more :)

Here is a picture. If you would like to see more you can find more pictures here.
 





Have a beautiful and creative day everyone!