Sunday, March 13, 2011

Getting a Late Start

I'm getting a late start introducing myself, but I have finished my January and February pieces. Last year I only finished 7 and then life got in the way.

I've been beading for 20 years, the last 9 years here in New Mexico. In April 2009 I met Robin Atkins in Denver at the Rocky Mtn Bead Bazaar. Her inspiration launched me on BJP 2010. I hardly participated in the blog at all, but this year I want to.

I turned 70 in December 2010 and have been thinking about my life. My 2011 BJP pieces are going to represent events that had a large impact on my life. My idea is to write a bit about each and make a book with the pieces and the writing to leave for my granddaughter who is now 10.

My next step is to start a blog myself. I'm forcing my self to do this before I go back through all the posts and check out the blogs of those who have them. More when I get my blog up and running. Wish me luck!

Ann S. NM